EXTRA low installation depth!
EXTRA flat and small trim sets!
EXTRA easy installation!
SLIM.BOXX & trim sets
With the new concealed box KLUDI SLIM.BOXX, there is now even more design scope in front of the wall. Choose the even flatter and smaller rosettes for your bathroom design. The greatly reduced installation depth allows individual design freedom, especially in drywalls.
Not to be missed: Our new rosettes have become even flatter and smaller. Only 7 mm high and 149 mm in diameter. Ideal for today's filigree, high-quality bathroom design.
- EXTRA low installation depth
EXTRAlow installation depth
- - Installation depth reduced to 75mm (with clearance 30mm)
- - Particularly suitable for installation in drywalls
- - Optional compensation option for 7° rotational offset
- EXTRA flat trim sets
EXTRAflat trim sets
- - EXTRA flat - rosette height only 7mm
- - EXTRA small - rosette diameter only 149 mm
- - For outstanding bathroom design solutions
- - compatible with all KLUDI trim sets
- Extra quick installation
with these features...
- Pipe connection via a G1/2" thread
- Optional compensation option for 7° rotational offset during installation.
- Shortening of the elastomer jacket conveniently with a cutter knife instead of a saw
- External connections DN 15 tested for watertightness
- Additional advantages
Additional advantages by ...elastomer coating
- - excellent sealing properties - according to DIN 18534
- - one-piece instead of multi-piece polymer parts
- - sound insulation: coating encloses all water-bearing parts according to DIN 410
- Certification building authorities
- - DIN 1988 Standard flushing Flushing
- - DIN EN 1717 Drinking water protection
- - DIN 4109 Sound insulation in building construction
- - DIN 18534 Waterproofing of interior spaces
TESTED COMPETENCE - KLUDI SLIM.BOXX complies with the standards and directives:
SOUND PROOFING IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
SEALING OF BUILT-IN FITTINGS
DIN EN 1717
DRINKING WATER PROTECTION
Step 1: Fit in, screw on, pipe in
Step 2: Optional compensation option for 7° rotational offset
Step 3: Plastering, fitting the sealing collar, tiling
Step 4 & 5: Flush with integrated test and flush block & cut to length
Step 6: Assemble the functional unit and trim set