For all users intending to use KLUDI image data, texts and videos on their own websites and in other print and digital media
Specific usage rights must be observed when using our images. Please use only images which we have approved for your intended purpose and comply with any instructions regarding the period of use and restrictions on use. If you are a customer of ours with your own website on which you present KLUDI products or offer our products for sale, please note the following points:
- The brand name KLUDI must not be used in your domain name (URL). The same applies to other brands in the Kludi Group and variants thereof.
- Only photographs consistent with the Kludi brand are to be used on your website or in other media. The image quality of photographs and silhouettes of products presented online or in other media must be of at least the same standard as the official KLUDI website or KLUDI print media. Kludi reserves the right to make further detailed specifications in this regard.
- The Kludi logo must be linked to the website www.kludi.com.
- Only the original logo of the KLUDI brand is to be used. The logo must not be altered. The fonts used on the KLUDI website and in KLUDI print media are also to be used on your dealer pages or in other media. Deviations from these design guidelines may be approved in writing by KLUDI in individual cases.
- You must be clearly identifiable as the copyright holder of the website or other media. There should be no doubt that KLUDI is not responsible for the website or other media. We therefore recommend that the KLUDI brand logo is a maximum of 50% of the height of your dealer logo.
- Further private or commercial use, or the forwarding of image data to third parties, shall only be permitted after obtaining prior written consent from Kludi GmbH & Co. KG.
The data provided by Kludi GmbH & Co. KG may only be used if reference is made to Kludi GmbH & Co. KG as follows: © Kludi GmbH & Co. KG, Menden, Germany
Adapting the image material used
Any editing, rearrangement, manipulation or distortion of the images and texts provided, such as re-photographing, graphic falsification, photocomposing or modification by other electronic means which goes beyond true-to-scale reduction/enlargement, shall be permissible only with the prior written consent of Kludi GmbH & Co. KG.
KLUDI accepts no liability for use of the data. KLUDI shall be liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from use of the image and text data only in the event of intent or gross negligence on the part of KLUDI. Kludi GmbH & Co. KG shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright law, trademark law or other laws as a result of the improper or incorrect use of the image data provided.
Withdrawal of permission for use
German law shall apply to the use of the data provided.
Place of jurisdiction